Saturday, March 26, 2016

Prayers for Saturday


Saturday Morning

Dear Savior, help me remember as I begin my weekend activities. Whether work or leisure will engage me today, keep my thoughts and actions centered on You. Make it a day of contentment for me, no matter if the activities I face are pleasant or tedious. Keep me through the Holy Spirit from willful sins and from those sins I do not even realize I am committing. Help me be a positive influence in others' lives as I go my way. Let my inner rejoicing in Your salvation be evident in all I say and do so that I bring glory and not shame to Your most holy name.
Amen.

Saturday Evening

Tonight, Lord, I confess to You my sins and ask Your forgiveness for the many times I have offended You during the past week. Thank You for carrying for all those sins and for bearing the weight of them. Work in me true repentance with the strength to turn away from sin. Give me peaceful rest tonight so that I can arise refreshed to worship You tomorrow. Help me give You all glory in the week to come, no matter what You have planned for me. Grant me patience to take one day at a time and the faith to put all things into Your hands. In Your name I ask it.
Amen.

(c) http://cathedralofsaintmatthew.com/LifeResources/Prayers/PrayersForDaysAndSpecialDays.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment